Newly updated Jan.18, 2016.
So, we learn within Naturopathic, Holistic, and Traditional Chinese Medicine that there is no Cancer without a presence of parasites… Let me repeat that statement: ‘There is no Cancer without a presence of parasites.’ Even Candida Yeast infections are caused by a parasite. And Candida is an underlying cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In other words, I’ve begun this article with all these hard facts because I want it to be made very clear that Parasites are very much a large cause of a large range of ailments and diseases from slight and mild ones to severe, life-threatening ones.
In the article, ‘Parasites and Cancer’, a Dr. Raphael D’Angelo did some research stating:
‘In a recent month I tested 54 stool specimens. Roundworm eggs were present in 25 people; half were infested with yeast and most had one or more protozoans. What is remarkable is that all the cancer patients had parasites and of those without cancer only one was parasite free!’
It’s been found that humans can be hosts to OVER 130 types of parasites. A staggering close to 90% of people in the US have had parasites at some point in their lives. And over 52 million children in the US are infected. As many as close to 25% of parents become infected by parasites by catching it from their own children.
So what are the signs of parasite infestation?
- Do you or your child grind your teeth at night when you sleep?
- Do you or your child have an unrestful sleep pattern that includes moving around the bed constantly? Awaking the next morning off your pillow in a completely different area of the bed than that which you fell asleep in?
Here are some more signs of parasite infection specific to these parasites:
- Roundworms: intestinal cramping and/or fevers and chills
- Pin worms: unexplained itching of skin, sometimes with an internal crawling-like feeling, vaginal itch and irritation that may also be present in the perianal and perineal areas. These worms tend to become active at night when the body is at rest. They are very common in children and appear around the anus as thready, white worms. Watch out for children scratching their bums, or backsides, complaining of itching.
- Hookworms: known as the 2nd most common parasitic infection in the US. Symptoms include abdominal pain, chronic fatigue, lethargy, diarrhea, and anemia (usually unexplained).
- Protozoa (amoebae): cause joint pain, most times diagnosed as arthritis, pain, dysentery, dehydration, and symptoms similar to leukemia.
- Blood fluke (Schistosomiasis): these parasites cause severe liver problems, abdominal pain, lesions on the lungs, diarrhea, vomiting, and hemorrhages under the skin.
- Tapeworms: can block the intestinal tract. Even 1 single worm can cause severe intestinal obstruction. This worm lays eggs sometimes found in the liver, and these have been mistaken for and even treated as if they were Cancer.
- Giardia: pay close attention to the combination of these symptoms which show up after an incubation period of 1-2 weeks: nausea, diarrhea, cramps, fatigue, abdominal pain and weight loss.
And the numbers of those infected with parasites is shocking.
Trichomoniasis: the most common parasitic infection in the U.S., accounting for an estimated 7.4 million cases per year.
Toxoplasmosis: According to the latest article published by the CDC (Center For Disease Control), there are an estimated 1.5 million new Toxoplasma infections and 400–4,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis in the U.S. each year; 1.26 million persons in this country have ocular involvement due to toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis is the third leading cause of death due to foodborne illnesses (375+ deaths). Toxoplasmosis has been found to also cause miscarriages.
So, are you at risk of acquiring parasites?
The CDC also proved in studies of 25 years that 1 in every 5-6 people selected randomly had 1 or more parasites. And guess what?… MOST KISSED AND SLEPT WITH PETS IN THE BED! Most ALSO ate pork, smoked fish, and raw fish (as in sushi), sausages and prosciutto. Sorry to break the news to you… Now, regarding pork. Please know the parasites that infest pork meat, of any kind or style, Do Not Die from cooking. There is NO degree of heat humans can use to cook their food that will kill the parasites that are in pork meat. Next, always, and I mean, always use toilet seat covers when using public bathrooms.
Since parasites have become resistant to antibiotics and many drugs, it is imperative the immune system be supported properly to help our defenses against parasite infestation. What you want is to release, eliminate, and cleanse parasites from the body, remove accumulated fecal matter, mucous and phlegm, and use anti-infectives to create an unfavorable environment for parasites. Parasites leave eggs behind, and so it is imperative to eliminate these also. I recommend the following for minimum 30-45 days:
TIAO HE CLEANSE
IMMUNE SYSTEM PACK
Additional Tips: Drink only purified water. Bottled water preferably. Wash your vegetables and the greens for your salads thoroughly and eat a green salad daily. Avoid foods that ‘feed’ parasites and make them stronger as junk food, sugar, and dairy foods.
This you should already know, but always wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water before each meal and after using the bathroom.
Natural therapies have proven time and again to be the effective treatments for these critters. Share this with others. Prevent Cancer. Prevent disease. And let’s do all we can to get back to Health!