Is your Libido Low? Libido has definitely dropped. And this is a serious concern for most who are suffering with a low sex drive. The latest statistics for America, show that 43% of women have some type of sexual dysfunction, and 52% of men between the ages of 40 and 70 have impotence problems. Did you know that our poor nutrient, unhealthy diets, over use of drugs, stimulants and rushed, high pressured lifestyles lead to low energy and lack of time for love-making. After all, sex is significant part of our lives.
10 Questions to Ask Yourself
- If you’re a women in menopause, have you gained unusual weight or have you lost your normal energy?
- If you’re a man going through andropause, have erections become slow and difficult or painful?
- Have you become dissatisfied with the path your life is taking?
- Are you depressed?
- Have you been under a lot of stress for a long period of time?
- Do you feel unattractive or that you have lost your looks because of age change?
- Has your diet changed to fast foods on the go?
- Do you rely on prescription drugs to get through the day?
- Was your childhood marked by physical abuse or trauma?
- Do you have a serious nervous illness? (MS, Parkinson’s or diabetes)
Why use a natural therapy method to help? Herbs have a century-old reputation for effectiveness in working with the body towards health and enhancement. If you are taking prescription drugs, take a look at the information. Most of them have side effects that cause impaired sex drive. New studies show that an active sexual life can make you look up to 7 to 10 years YOUNGER! So, with that said… Get active!
Use the following natural therapy recommendations to help with sexual energy, stamina, emotional health, and hormonal balance. Use for at least a minimum of 90 days to correct imbalances:
Call Dr. Julissa today at 212.923.6366 and make an appointment to discuss this and other health issues. She is available for in-office appointments, via phone and video Skype consultations.